Jobs by Email
About TEFL jobs
TEFL Jobs UK
View jobs >>
TEFL Jobs Abroad
View jobs >>
Jobs By Email Signup
Register today >>
View Courses >>
Language in Group
London, Cornwall and Devon
Live in positions starting from £11 per hour, live out positions from £13.50 per hour.
Qualified Teachers sought for dynamic summer courses in London & South West.
High-quality, well-established language school group seeks qualified English Language teachers for dynamic Junior Summer courses in London and the South West. This is an exciting opportunity for teachers who are looking for a supportive and progressive teaching environment.
The centres are located in:
- Tremough Campus, Penryn, Cornwall - Roehampton University, London - Totnes, Devon
Applications welcome from both newly qualified and experienced teachers for a range of full-time (approx. 30 hours / week) and part-time (approx. 15 hours / week) summer teaching positions. The peak period is July with some centres continuing into August at reduced intensity.
The rate of pay is on a sliding scale dependent on role and experience, starting at £13.50 per hour for newly qualified teachers. In the case of live-in positions this will be £11.00 with accommodation included.
Interviews will be held in London and Totnes in May & June.
Accommodation: Except for Cornwall where a number of the positions are live-in, all teachers would need to have their own accommodation in the area or be within a reasonable commuting distance of the centres.
Please note that for all prospective employees:
- References will be followed up.
- All gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily.
- Proof of identity and qualifications will be required.
- Reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the prospective employee should not be employed in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18.
- Appropriate Data and Barring Service (DBS)/Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) disclosure may be required prior to confirmation of appointment. Any appointment with this school will be made subject to the satisfactory completion and receipt of this check.
- All teachers must hold or have successfully completed the final exams of a third level degree by June of this year (2013).
- All teachers must have a CELTA (or equivalent) teaching qualification, involving a minimum of 100 hours tuition, with 6 hours of assessed teaching practice.
- PGCE accompanied by ELT is an appropriate qualification.
- Experience with the 10-17 age group, the communicative approach and outcome-based class planning are an advantage but not essential
Click below for similar jobs
Search for similar jobs >>
Send this vacancy to a friend >>
Register for job alerts >>
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2006 - 2015 |
247 Media Ltd. All rights reserved |
Member, British Educational Travel Association;  |
Member, International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language